The Countryside Productivity Small Grants Scheme
The Countryside Productivity Small Grants scheme Round 2 is now available for all farm types including livestock, pig, poultry, horticulture and arable businesses, with a total of £15 million available. For Round 2 funding:
- 26 new items have been added to the list of equipment available
- Poultry related items available for grant funding, see page 68, 69, 70 of the handbook
- Applicants for Round 1 funding can also submit a new application to receive funding in Round 2. The total value of both applications must not be more than £12,000
- Successful applicants will need to provide photos of the items working on their farm
- Submit your online application by Midday 3 September 2019.
DOWNLOAD the Countryside Productivity Small Grants scheme Round 2 Handbook